Ellen Wille Wigs - ShapeSubmit a Review
Ellen Wille wigs are imported from Europe; please allow up to 15 business days for delivery.
Save Additional 30% - use code WINTER30
Wig Features: 100% Hand Tied, Monofilament Top, Extended Lace Front
Shape by Ellen Wille is a beautifully executed bob style wig that has textured layers and fringe falling right at the nose. This style is perfect for any woman who wishes to exude confidence and a little bit of sex appeal. The nape area is contoured to hug and create the perfect neckline that is vital in a bob style.
There is an impeccable extended ear to ear lace front that assures you have a seamless, natural hairline. The premium synthetic fiber use to create the Shape mimics the look, feel and movement of biological hair.
The Hair Society Luxury Collection by Ellen Wille is 100% hand-tied, monofilament, with a beautiful lace front. Ellen Wille has designed the ultimate cap construction for comfort and lightweight wear, providing an ideal solution for women experiencing minimal to total hair loss.
Length: Front: 4”, Crown: 7", Sides: 5", Nape: 3.25”
Weight: 1.8 oz
Cap Size: Petite-Average
Color Shown: Ginger Mix
Colors: Champagne Rooted, Chocolate Mix, Dark Chocolate Mix, Dark Sand Mix, Ginger Mix, Hot Chocolate Mix, Light Honey Mix, Mocca Mix, Pearl Rooted, Sand Mix, Snow Mix, Tobacco Rooted
On-screen color quality may vary depending on your monitor's resolution.
For best color match, try ordering a Ellen Wille Color Ring or Ellen Wille Human Hair Color Ring.
The amount of the color ring will be refunded to you when it is returned to us.
How to Choose the Right Wig
What do all those color numbers mean?!
1. Every brand has a unique color system and name - we have listed them all here so you can see what the description of your color is: Color Charts | NameBrandWigs.com
EXTRA TIP: When you are viewing a product you can also find the color description for that brand under “Color Chart”
2. Check out the Top Ten colors for these brands (they are top 10 for a reason)! Color Tone Guide | NameBrandWigs.com We have organized them by tone to help you decide if you would like to go with a warm, cool, or neutral color.
3. YouTube! So many Youtube Reviewers have done an amazing job building a community that shares the facts and details on wig color, style, and more.
EXTRA TIP: When Searching For a Review - Notice the lighting you are seeing the wig in (natural or in-doors will look different), Note the reviewer’s face shape and skin tone because it is likely different from yours.
4. Model Color - Many times the model is wearing the color you are looking for. Always take a look at the listing of the color/s the model is wearing, listed on every product page.
5. Order a Color Ring - Color Rings | NameBrandWigs.com If you are wanting a tangible sample of hair then this is a great option. Our color rings give you a small swatch of each color. Color Rings are divided by brands and are fully refundable upon return, you just cover the shipping!
Keep in Mind - color swatches are small samples of the colors and will not show how the style comes highlighted.
6. Lastly, We have an amazing customer service team that is ready to answer your color questions! Bring your research to them and get their advice on a few options if you have gotten stuck choosing.
Our guide to discovering your face shape - Wigs and Face Shapes | NameBrandWigs.com
Our Blog with Photo Reference to your face shape. Summer Short Cut | NameBrandWigs.com
EXTRA TIP: When choosing a style pay attention to the face shape of the model or reviewer you are looking at. We often make the mistake of thinking a style will look the exact same as it did on the model, the reality is we have our own unique beauty and that is what we want to keep in mind!
- Color > Best Tips for Choosing a Wig Color (See Above)
- Choosing the Right Hair Fiber -
Knowing what type of hair fiber you want can make all the difference when choosing a style. The main variations of fiber are: Synthetic, Heat Defiant, and Human Hair. Depending on your lifestyle you will probably prefer one of these options over another.
Synthetic Fiber = are modacrylic fibers that have the look and feel of real hair. Synthetic hair has the ability to return to its original hair pattern after washing.
Heat Friendly or Heat Defiant = a synthetic fiber that can take a low amount of heat. Once heat is used on the style it will hold even after washing. Heat will need to be used again to change the hair pattern.
Human Hair = Durable and versatile, real human hair that can withstand heat just as bio hair can. Human hair will need to be re-styled after washing.
>> Want to read more in depth about fiber, Remy Human Hair, Or Human Hair Blends - check out Section 4 in our Beginner Basics | NameBrandWigs.com
Extra TIP: The type of fiber, Heat Defiant or Synthetic - etc.. are broad terms that spread amongst manufacturers, but as you become a wig expert you will start to notice that the thickness of the fiber can also vary amongst manufacturers.
Get the wrong cap size and you may find your wig sliding up off your forehead or being so tight that you end up with a head-ache. Below is a chart to help know where you fall:
>> Need to know how to measure? Watch our measurement video.
This becomes important for making your wig look like the most natural fit on you. Cap construction also will have an impact on your daily styling needs or preferences. For instance if you are wanting to change the part on your wig then you will want either a mono/monofilament part or mono/monofilament top.
Capless (or Open Cap) = light-weight and cool, not as versatile for styling
Standard (or Traditional Cap) = gives lots of volume, durable, not as easy to change the part
Monofilament (or Mono) = realistic looking, able to change the part, not as much permatease
100% Hand-Tied = every strand is hand sewn into the cap giving ultimate versatility.
>> Need to know more, want pictures? - Check out Section 3 in our Beginner Basics | NameBrandWigs.com
Do I know:
My Face Shape?
My Desired Fiber?
My Cap Size?
My Cap Construction?
If you have further questions or would like help please feel free to contact us!