Hello Friends! So far in this series we have learned about Synthetic and Heat Friendly fibers. Human Hair Blends are actually part Human Hair and part Heat Friendly fibers. Typically there is a higher percentage of Heat Friendly fibers than Human Hair in the Human Hair Blends. Because of this, Human Hair Blends should actually be cared for like a Heat Friendly, not a Human Hair.
Some of our biggest tips are:
- Always set your styling tools to no higher than 280 degrees.
- Only use a wide tooth comb to brush your wig.
- We recommend washing your piece every 6-10 wears.
Like I said earlier, the best way to take care of a Human Hair Blend is by treating it like a Heat Friendly. Below I will explain how to shampoo a Human Hair Blend.
- Fill a basin with cool to lukewarm water and synthetic-hair shampoo.
- Swish the wig gently in the water
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water
- Gently shake hairpiece out
- Drip dry
- Do not brush hairpiece when wet
- Brush into desired style when completely dry
- No setting is necessary; curls will snap back into position when the hairpiece is completely dry
Here are a few of our most popular Human Hair Blends
Some of the benefits to choosing a Human Hair Blend over Human Hair are the Blends do not react to the weather like humidity or rain. They are less expensive. They look and feel really natural without the amount of fading that human hair can have. Also, Human Hair fibers do not come in gray colors, so if you want a gray, you can get a Human Hair Blend!