TressAllure Wigs - New Wave HF (MC1403)
Save 30% on This Style With Coupon Code:
Wig Features: Lace Front, Monofilament Top, Heat Friendly
The New Wave is a long mid-length layered bob with feathered bangs, a smooth silky top, textured layers that fall below the collar and sheer comfort mesh top and lace front for an undetectable hair line and all day, every-day comfort. It's for anyone who is looking for a new style that can be worn everyday, on special occasions or just to change up your look with new hair color. This slightly longer bob blends multiple textures and contoured layering for a light weight feel and plenty of volume. The flowing sides also offer the perfect face framing.
Length: 3 1/4”- 7” Fringe: 3 1/4" Crown: 5 1/2” Nape: 6”
Weight: 2.71 oz
Cap Size: Average
Color Shown: (14/26/R10) Light Red Brown gold Blonde Highlights Rooted Medium Light Brown
Wig Colors: (1) Black, (1B/BURG) Black with Burgundy, (2/4R) Very Dark Brown with Highlights, (4/6R) Dark Brown, (8R) Medium Brown, (10R) Medium Light Brown, (10/130R) Bright Red Rooted Medium Brown, (12R) Light Golden Brown, (14/26/R10) Light Red Brown gold Blonde Highlights Rooted Medium Light Brown, (22R) Dark Golden Blonde, (23R) Platinum Blonde, (24/18T) Dark Ash Blonde, (24/102/R12) Gold Blonde Platinum Highlights Rooted Golden Brown, (27/30/33H) Auburn Blend Highlighted, (30/33) Copper Red and Medium Auburn Three Tone, (32/31) Medium Red Auburn Blend, (33R) Dark Auburn, (38/51/60) Light Grey, (44/56/60) Dark Grey, (88) Platinum White, (223/23C) Light Golden Blonde, (747T) Dark Brown Medium Red, (829H) Medium Brown Red Highlights, (1001) White Grey
Expert Tips and Styling Ideas:
- Style-Able Effortless Synthetic ™ is heat friendly hair can be curled or straightened with any digital iron at a temperature not to exceed 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Style with any brush or wide tooth comb
- Wash in lukewarm water any mild shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry
The proper care of your Style-Able Effortless Synthetic ™ wig or extension will keep it looking like new. Most women find it best to have a second hairpiece to use while allowing the proper time for cleaning and drying their first hairpiece.
- Step 1: Use TressAllure® shampoo or any shampoo specifically formulated to clean wigs for synthetic hair. In a sink or basin, mix a capful of wig shampoo in cool water and immerse your hairpiece. Let soak for a few minutes. Agitate gently and rinse in cool water until all shampoo is removed.
- Step 2: Refill the sink or basin with clean, cool water and add a small amount of wig conditioner for synthetic hair. Immerse hairpiece and agitate gently. DO NOT RINSE OUT CONDITIONER. Remove hairpiece and gently comb through any tangles. Blot dry in a towel and then gently shake.
- Step 3: Replace hairnet and allow your hairpiece to air dry on a wig stand. DO NOT BRUSH OR STYLE THE HAIRPIECE UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DRY.
- Step 4: Once dry, remove the hairnet. Style as desired.
- STYLING TOOLS SHOULD NOT EXCEED 320º F.